Sunday, September 19, 2010

Time with Mom

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to spend 9 hours with my Mom and we had a good time. Her side of the family has been working on a family scrapbook for close to two years and we were spending time going through pictures, pictures, and more pictures.

We scanned close to 100 pictures into my computer and then picked out the ones we wanted for the scrapbook pages for our family. We printed some of those pictures but then my Kodak G610 printer stopped feeding the paper through and after much frustration, we gave up on printing them. It was also only 2 hours until my husband was coming to pick me up, so I packed up the one-in-one, the Kodak G610, and my laptop.

Now I can look forward to spending another evening with her while we put the pages together.
Some of the pictures brought back wonderful memories, pictures of my dad – some when he was young and then the last ones 3 years before he died. I also found the pictures that I mentioned in my last post about my Dad and have decided to share them here. Enjoy them and I’ll see you in a day or so.

Linda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment