Sunday, September 19, 2010

No Energy Again!

I am very frustrated with my hypothyroidism.  I felt so good two weeks ago and was sleeping much less and actually had energy but now this past week I’ve been very tired again, hence the frustration.

I’ve been trying to figure out what was different between then and now.  Here’s what I came up with: I was eating more salads, at least one every day and the other thing is that I was drinking more root beer and less water.  Now none of that made much sense to me until I read a recent post on this blog.  She mentions fluoride and the link between it and hypothyroidism and how those of us with hypothyroidism should stay away from foods, etc. that have fluoride in them.

Well, that means tap water because as most of us know, they have been adding fluoride to the local water supplies for many years.  Now, I’m seeing a link to explain how I have been feeling and the difference between how I felt two weeks ago and now.  I’ve been trying to drink 80 ounces of water each day and that water is tap water.

I think I may try an experiment and drink spring water instead of tap water and see how I feel after a week or so.  It can’t hurt to give it a try and the results may mean more energy!  That would be wonderful!

I’ll keep you posted!

Til next time!
Linda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment