Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Little Extras!

It has been a while since we have had money for any extras; you know things that one doesn’t absolutely have to have.  For me that means books; I know I could get them from the library but sometimes there are books I would like for my own library so I can refer to them at other times.  During the past year and a half I have been able to get a few books by 1). Buying used books from amazon.com.  I have had very good success with these books, most of them look brand new yet I pay a fraction of the price. 2). I earn amazon.com gift cards from Swagbucks.com.  In the past 18 months I have earned 20 $5.00 gift cards for amazon.com.  That’s $100.00 free and clear!  All I had to do is search the internet using the swagbucks search engine.

The swagbucks search engine is just like using google.com, in fact, swagbucks uses google.com and ask.com for it’s search results.  As you search, you win swagbucks which are then redeemed for prizes.  I prefer the amazon.com gift cards but there are many other prizes you can get.  Some include gift cards for other shops, sports and movie prizes.

You don’t win swagbucks for each search so don’t get discouraged when you don’t see them each time.  There are some tips and tricks and other ways to get swagbucks which I will include in a post tomorrow.  Here is a link to use to sign up http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/theladyinblack3 .  (Disclaimer: This link includes a referral link and I earn swagbucks as you earn when you use this link to sign up.)
Try it and earn some free items, in this economy every little bit helps!

Til next time!
Linda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment