Sunday, September 19, 2010

Energy!

Sorry that I have been MIA for a while, just couldn’t get myself busy here even though I have lots to tell you.  I will most likely divide them into a couple of posts so I don’t bore you silly!

This past Saturday was a very good day for me.  I actually felt as though I had energy and it has been quite a few months since I’ve felt that way.  I was excited and wondered if it would last.  I needed to go in town (in town is actually a drive of approx 12 miles) for a few things at Walgreens, so hubby decided to go with me. First we went to Cici’s for dinner, it has been several weeks since we have eaten out and it was a nice treat.
Next we hit Walgreen’s.  While I shopped for items on the list, hubby looked at cards, toys, and snacks!  Since I am not use to shopping there, I ended up walking thru the store several times to find all the things on my list.  I was fortunate, that I found everything I had written down.

After Walgreens we went to the dollar tree, one of my favorite stores.  I got some picture frames for making some Christmas gifts.  Yes, I know it’s only May but I am determined to make most of my gifts this year and to do that on a relatively small budget, so I must get started now!

Back to the main point of this post – my energy level; I was starting to get tired by the time we got home but was not exhausted as in the past.  This pleased me very much.  As I said before, I haven’t felt like that in a long, long, time.  The bad part about the day was that all the walking really got my knees to aching – I tried going without my cane at Walgreens and should not have done that!  The other bad thing was that I could not get to sleep that nite!  The only reason that I can come up with for that was drinking diet coke at Cici’s.  I don’t drink caffeine as a rule so I’m guessing it was too much for my system.  I guess we have to learn some things the hard way.

I am hoping the increase in my energy level means my thyroid levels are getting to where they need to be; it would e nice to feel normal for a change!

Well, that’s all for today, hopefully I’ll have more to post tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment