Saturday, October 2, 2010

This Past Weeks Menu Plan.

Well, I didn't do very well with the menu plan.  My reason (or excuse, if you prefer) is that I started orientation for my new job and spent Weds. and Thurs. in a classroom for 8 hours each day learning about the new facility.  Now you have to realize that I am not use to working for a solid 8 hours and was very tired and achy after the first day.  It didn't help that I had difficulty sleeping the night before and then again on Weds night.   By Thursday night I was pretty much exhausted but feeling good about the upcoming opportunity at the new job!  For the next two weeks, I will be working 7am to 3:30 pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, then 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm on Thursdays and Fridays.  It is going to be rough physically but I am praying for God's help.  The worst will be my knees as I don't know how much standing I will have to do. If I can sit more than stand then it won't be so bad.

Back to the menu plan; I was so tired that I didn't do the cooking I had planned.  I am working on my plan for the next two weeks and trying to cook some food ahead to make it a little easier. I need to plan packable lunches so that I'm not tempted to spend money for them and plan to have an easy supper too. I should be posting that schedule tomorrow.

I'll accept any prayers that you offer on my behalf; they are always appreciated!

Til next time!
Linda<3

No comments:

Post a Comment